Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

29 October 2006

If I'm a rich girl

1. I will buy myself a pink laptop.

Sony Vaio C Series - Delicious

Blush Pink!

These gorgeous laptops have just made their debut in US for USD 1350 (SGD 2112). Wonder when the Heidi Klum of Mobile PCs will come to Singapore. I can't wait to wrap my lusty fingers around a fresh face Blush Pink!

Frankly, a pink laptop will make my gadget family so happy like this: 1. Jump, 2. Leap, 3. Banana Split!

2. I will revive my uninspiring silver laptop with a pink makeover.

Love offerings from Skyn!

This glossy hot pink skin pampers your beloved laptop with Swarovski Crystals. Choose from a palette of 8 dazzling colours to adorn any letter of your choice.

Diva Quotient: 5/5

If you are a retro yuppie, the eva collection will definitely catch your eye.

Envy me

This retro-floral print is available in pink, purple and blue. The first image that flashed through my mind when I saw Eva was Liv Tyler as Arwen in Lord of the Rings. Eva exudes a subtle luxury without being ostentatious. One can't help but be drawn to its magnificent display of floral wilderness. If Eva is not high fashion laptop skin, I don't know what is.

Price: USD 40 (SGD 65)


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home