Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

23 July 2006

What do you do when you msn with your friend's mum?

Nowadays, I hardly go on MSN and when I do, LP & J rushed to mark the calendar as the birth of the World's 8th Wonder. Sigh~

After a quick chat with Yuki, I saw Vera online! Excitedly, I clicked on her nick and started babbling at top speed. Satisfied with my lovely summer greeting, I waited patiently for my deservedly warm reception while thumbing through my emails.

5 minutes passed and still no response.

"She's real slow today," I mumbled as I clicked on the chat box. Apparently, Vera was writing something...and so I paused my itchy fingers. Seconds later, this appeared on the screen:

I'm her mum. Vera's not at home.

My eyes popped for a moment. Thankfully, I've the intuition to save the lesser desirable contents for later conversation and leave my greeting nice and cosy. But her mum left before I can apologise gracefully and hopefully, leave a lasting impression. Sigh, so much so for the World's 8th Wonder.


1 comment(s):

now...thats wat i call FUNNY! lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home