Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

25 August 2005

Joanne's Sweet 18th Birthday



Happy birthday, jo! Good luck with the durian perfume, durian treat, noodles-seasoned-with-mealworm-lunch, whatever tricks that your BME classmates can conjure out of their pocket. Pray hard that C++ and MI projects have burnt out their brains and would spare you. Lol!

P.S. The above prayer is not likely to materialise, Sabo Queen! *Cracks up in maniac laughter*


1 comment(s):

Growing roses is easier than a lot of people think. Blogging about roses too, I guess! Never got to bloggin myself. But I've got a planting a rose garden site! We can only do one thing at the time, can we. Well - I'll bookmark your blog: feel free to check out my site if you got time! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home