Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

17 August 2005

Apology Redefined

Check out what I have here:

To:Mr Sparky's Most Beloved
Subject:"I truly apologize..."

Dear, My Vegaterrorist Significant Other,

I'm the lowest form of life for forgetting to wear
matching socks. I was doing something important
and thought about just watching TV.

So I'm on the phone with Suicide Hotline, hoping you don't
put me in The Doghouse Please, let's withhold judgment.
Sometimes I just behave poorly.


Love,
Mr. Sparky
Laughlaughlaugh

This letter has been sent by the World Famous Mark's
Apology Note Generator.Please send all compliments to
Mark at comments@karmafarm.com
http://www.karmafarm.com

Keep all complaints to yourself.

And here's a second nutritious dose of laughter:

Subject:"You better read this NOW!"

Dear, Slob that lives with me

I've been considering murder for a while, and,
unable to verbalize my feelings in a manner in
which you would understand, put the matter
aside until I could conjur up a more focused
thought to bear.

In a nutshell, you smell real bad.

And another thing, if you feel like keeping that
thing attached forever,then you'd better buy me
something expensive, IMMEDIATELY, or I'll never
leave you. I'll just stay and torture you until
the money runs out.


No longer the one chained to your dirty laundry
The last woman on earth you will ever have sex with.


This letter has been sent by the World Famous Mark's
Bitch Letter Generator. Please send all compliments
to Mark at comments@karmafarm.com
http://www.karmafarm.com

Keep all complaints to yourself.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home