Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

05 August 2005

Post Result


Alright, I got my results today after a 2 months odd wait. I've lost precious sleep over it last night. My heart had never beaten faster (forget those killing cross-country runs and crazy njc circuits we were coerced into).

I didn't fail my units but neither did I do frightfully well. I merely slipped or scraped (for use of a better word) through.

Friends said it was a good grade. And I know it's a decent enough grade but not smashin' good enough for a celebratory call. A small voice at the back of my head is worried that Ch may have second thoughts and drop me for the interview.

Sorry to make you worry, darsh. I'll get over it in due time. Should be up and jumping come next monday.

For now, life goes on.

Today has been a hard day. Tomorrow is just as tough. Pray the weekend approach soon and I can read stories with Mr Fire Breathing Dragon and forget the fanatic paper chase temporarily.

Now I know what they mean by "Aim for the Moon. If you fall you'll be among the Stars." I would remember to aim higher the next time.

Maybe "To be Number One" will land me in the second place. Definitely worth some thought.


2 comment(s):

ooh how cynical. cheery dearie :) Anw that quote...from anna foo, no? grins. miss her!

-the girl who lost the best achievement award thing in nygh to u. (hehehe) :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM  

Dear The-Best-Achievement-Award-Girl-NYGH-Lost,

I'm taking the 'post-result' trauma well. :)

Hugs

By Blogger Michelle, at 10:06 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home