Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

03 March 2005

In Sackcloth and Ashes - The Irony of It All

After weeks of some dogged persuasion from the more savvy bloggers, I finally gave in and throw in the towel. Pretty disastrously though. One thing leads to another...giving my minimalist blog a McQueen facelift is as good as me running for the oscars - absolute impossibility, nada, 0. So here I am back with my first love...the minialist look.

This little pattern rules my daily choice-making decisions from picking a top (which isn't too hard since I've narrowed the alternatives down to under 10) to choosing my coffee flavour and experimenting with coarse brown sugar and low-fat creamer proportion reduction (a brain teaser I indulge in..) After trudging through a myriad of choices, I'm back to my first love. Always.

I'm such a predictable nut.

The Mocks are stretching my Therapy Destresse to newer realms. Current listings on the TD menu are:

1. Food binge (food has never been more insulted than now)
2. A dipolar personality (extreme delirum & incessant senseless rambling)
3. A dust freak (I've lost count of the number of dust specks strutting flamboyantly in my domain. Last I heard my floor, shoes, wardrobe, bookshelf and yes, even the little drawers and my bed are threatening strike if I lift a finger to clean them more than thrice a day.)
4. Clutching onto my mug of coffee or the exotic chinese tea like a lifebuoy (10 rows of scratch marks can be spotted under the magnifying glass)
5. Taking to the stairs with an extra menace (I wish I've stayed on the 22nd floor)
6. Acsceticism (The unconditional sacrifice offering to Mock - carnal shopping conquests, secular pleasures, profane worship of image)
7. MSN celibacy (No...I'm happily fossilised into my chair. Parting bits of online chat are quite unnecessary.)

Two weeks of TD endorsement, I highly recommend #6 Therapy Acsceticism. It converts you to a CosmoMonk at a budget price. Your mum will love you for this.

Welcome to my world: A fossil. A Cosmomonk. A dust freak. A caffeine addict. A stairs menace. A gastronomic terror. A dipolar msn celibate.

I love Mocks.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home