Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

08 February 2005

A sincere albeit desperate wish

In exactly 16 minutes time by the lunar calender, we'll be ushering the year of the rooster. At this sacred hour (also the most auspicious hour to make your wishes), I wish upon my god for good health. One look at my physical build, you'd probably scoff at my modest wish. What can be possibly be wrong with you?! You're in the pink of health!

Darn...I wish outer appearance runs deep. I'm none but a feeble, old dame trapped in a two-decades-old body. If anyone knows of a product/medical formula/herbal brew/therapy guru/shaman/new age spiritualist/basically anything that can renew the body system, do tell me.

This tottering grandmama here can do with a bodylift or a botox-for-your-organs.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home