Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

16 March 2005

[B.L.A.N.K]

Extraordinarily weary today. And extraordinarily chirpy almost nutty in the company of friends. In the fleeting private moments, I could sense a bitterness creeping in. Of regret and ___ [blank]. Sank to a shroud of dispiritednesst after bading the last friend goodbye. Gouged myself with food and attempt to drown myself in the showers. Just want to lie stationary in one spot till fossilisation sets in. Looking around for a cause for celebration and finding none. Silent brooding gleefully fills up this empty slot.

Decided to give tomorrow's lunch appt a miss and stay in. Too difficult and mind sapping to switch personalities to fit my social context. One day with my thoughts for company is the best remedy for my current ailment and while I'm at it, I'm gonna search for a cubby hole to squat in and THINK real hard.

Enveloped in the gentle, soothing voice of Enya...reminds me of the song of lapping waves in Ave Maria


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home