Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

02 December 2005

Sabbatical from blogging

I've missed you dearly, bloggie. The demise of my faithful home wireless network exarcebated by head-to-head deadlines and the occasional dose of conflicts amount to an involuntary sabbatical from blogging.

Because I can't access online news coverage, Prime Time Morning on the Mobile TV takes priority over my preferred commuter-recreation -- sleeping. Fortunately, Suzanne Jung and Steven are charming presenters.

Another unexpected finding, McDonald's is not that bad after all. I agree Big M is rightfully accused of over-feeding kids all over the world and creating a new generation of baby whales who thrive on hot, tasty, greasy meat but the heartless capitalistic Mr McDonald gives us free wireless internet access! I can't find any fault with that extra perk. Not when

  1. I don't favour fast food.
  2. I need to do research.
  3. I'm a cheapskate who plainly refuse to pay for internet access.
  4. Belkin cry off on me and ban my IP. Selfish Belkin. Why don't you just lock up your network instead of peddling the deceptive & fictitious tag 'unsecured wireless network'? Idiot Belkin.
I've been looking forward to this weekend for the past two weeks. Need a break. Cock-and-bull movies will suit me very well. Had a quick laugh over "Just from Heaven" last weekend. Romance comedies never fail to humour me. laugh laugh laugh


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home