Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

07 November 2005

I need...


  1. Sleep.
  2. Single-mindedness and a blind eye to visual distractions for (1) to materialise.
  3. To organise all the stray ends
  4. An alarm clock that can thunder through my head thick with sleep.
  5. Nuclear batteries to enable (4).
  6. Exercise. After a decadent week of public holidays, I've developed a conspicuous flab.
  7. More sleep so I have the spare energy to remember pointers 2 to 6.
  8. (Continued) Concealer to mask the overwhelming '100% natural' smoky eyeshadow on my eyelids.
  9. Think before I act. I embarassed myself thoroughly today. Hit me.
I would want to...


  1. Watch a serious game of football. Chelsea (finally) lost 1-0 Man Utd last night. After Everton put Chelsea straight in mid-week, Chelsea seems to be pulling off an Arsenal, starting to lose after an irrational winning streak with the backing of a billionaire owner and cocky manager. But I gotta credit Mourinho for his blinded confidence and sheer arrogance. He made Arsene Wenger and Ferguson look like docile school boys.
  2. Get to school now. And finish up this list soon ( only god knows when).
  3. (continued) Get out of school. Because school sucks. Oh Friday, where art thou?


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home