Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

20 November 2005

Long live King Henry


Henry stole 3 points right underneath Wigan's nose last evening at the JJB Stadium . Yeah! The full-time score was Wigan 2-3 Arsenal. All five goals were scored in the first half which gives an average of 1 goal in every 9 minutes. The goal of the match definitely has to be Henry's free-kick. It was superb. But I got to give credit to Wigan. They pull off an admirable performance.

Shame that I sneaked off to sleep at 8pm when the TV downstairs roared with action.

Other heart-pulsing matches worth mentioning:

Chelsea 3-0 Newcastle (Before you screamed blue murder, Michael Owen and Alan Shearer, sidelined with injuries, did not play in this match. Owen better recovered in time for the show-down match with Liverpool.)

Charlton 1-3 Man Utd (Just goes to show that the Roy Keane Effect had been over-exaggerated for the past 10 years. )


3 comment(s):

heyyy i have found a new skin for you. LOL. show u later at night. eat at kou fu ok?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 PM  

hey u changed your layout again! no tagboard? no matter I'll just leave my comments here then. U can probably teach me a thing or two about soccer. I want to impress someone. Ok that's all I'll say right now. My exams end on the 28th, so we find a time to meet up with darsh they all k!! Take care michy! Miss u lots. cya sooN!

By Blogger In the process of making dreams..., at 11:19 PM  

haha! yesyes, u have stumbled upon my blog skin-shedding evolution! i wonder who's that special one you're going out of the way to impress *muahahaha!* Would love to see you in the face again! Gambatek!

By Blogger Michelle, at 1:24 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home