Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

22 November 2005

In case you've noticed or wondered why...

My blog has gone through a mad skin-changing frenzy over the past few days. The reason is simple: I don't know what I want either. I thought the previous Jimmy Liao template in its glaring pink glory was the perfect fit for my blog for me until I realise it was a disastrous misfit.

The design is simply too cheerful and kiddish to reflect my true character. I'd be doing Xiaoyu (the designer) a great disservice if I persist in using the pink template. I need a more mature look for my blog with clean lines, soothing colours and simplistic layout. And tha-la!

I might tweak the template and play around with the html when I get too bored with my professional calling. But changes will be minimal and minor. The future of my tagboard is tentatively unknown. This design is set to last for a substantial time. Blog renovation is simply too tiring and tedious a task for daily pursuing.


1 comment(s):

wow i appreciate ur website style. is very nice and stylish :D

By Blogger Scathach, at 3:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home