Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

12 December 2005

It's December, at last.

After two years, I'm finally the proud owner of The Five People You Meet in Heaven. Well, almost since J has cleverly stashed the book away and I'm simply too bone tired to tear the room apart. =/

The once-in-a-blue-moon vanity indulgence to conceal the conspicuous odds and ends of my messed up life and to discover some excitement from that mind boggling mess.

Thirteen days to Christmas. I think I've been a good enough girl this year. Would Santa come by and fill up the stocking of an over-aged girl?

I've Managerial Econs on 23rd till 5pm. Gross.


1 comment(s):

ha. what can be worse den a financial intermediation lecture on 23rd from 7pm to 10 pm?
does tat make u feel better?
*Beams*

I still trying to find my ME notes! heeee .. Joel

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home