Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

23 September 2005

About me - the goldfish.

I can't string ten words together about my current life. Feel like an oversized goldfish swimming in a fishbowl, looking out at the big world outside me, magnified through a thick glass.

I feel alive when I'm out in the open. Running on my feet. Pushing myself further and further from the starting line. That rush of adrenaline is intoxicating.

I'm a born workbull. A settled, routined life is not for me I've come to realise.

But little thrills do come once in a while. Such as Alex Bogusky, the sexiest Creative Director on earth. Found him in my marketing text (of all places). CD of Crispin Porter + Bogusky. An ex-motor racer. An almost-turned-pro windsurfer. The buzzword in marketing now. He got me grinning stupidly like a giddy teenage girl. Been a long, long (x10) while since I last did that.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home