Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

10 September 2005

Looking for a dream


I don't know where my dream is or where it will lead me to. But I'm stubborn in my quest.

Whenever I'm demoralised or when I question my own credibility and capacity, I look at my goals again, give myself a shake and press on.

I can visualise my dream so vividly. Even as I breathe eagerly in full antipation of my future, I foresee the sacrifices I've to make. The possibility of not being able to celebrate occassions of all sorts with my family or to part with familiarity.

No doubt that's a powerful deterrence. But I'm adamant in my belief in overcoming that and any other obstacle that may appear. I simply refuse to surrender without a good fight.

P.S. My mindset has shifted furtively while I was in a stupor. I believe this is a symptom of ageing that not even anti-ageing mineral supplements or miracle water can prevent/cure.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home