Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

06 April 2005

I am a G.E.E.K

yoohoo! Ahh...finally an end to my notebook revolution. *yeah!*

I've scrubbed and rubbed, sterilised and flossed, massaged and perfumed my notebook into a super n.B!

Just a few months ago I'm a IT idiot who had friends sending me pictures of port11 & DSL cable. No more dummy...i'm a proud geeky pc novice -grins-

A summary of my major achievements
1. Mastered Hijack This
2. Armed n.B with a comprehensive defence base: AV and a multi-pronged anti-spyware army
3. Ditched IE and Outlook Ex for good.
4. n.B surfs on Mozilla Firefox and ThunderBird now.
5. Nabbed and killed rogue wares. No more pop-ups! And the trojans are flushed down the toilet bowl.
6. Did I mention my connection speed has quadrupled? Ahh....
7. I'm a newly converted ardent fan of open source software.
8. I'm soooo PROUD of myself.

Cheers to geeky me
dances round the room


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home