Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

31 March 2005


Air Castle #1

Buyer's opportunity cost: SGD 3198
Seller's opportunity cost: I would rather not forecast

Why C110: It yields a higher utility. A neat 1.45kg that can fit into a bag easily. Allows for doodling and scribbling. The asthetic appeal is an extra bonus.

P(Air Castle #1 materialising/my current road companion is less than 1 year old) = 0.00000005

In other words, Crystal Palace has higher chance of being crowned this season's epl champ than me getting this chic tablet baby.

But then there's no harm in dreaming, is there? Anyway, Air Castle #1 is here to stay. Perhaps if I pray hard enough, a miracle may happen and Crystal Palace may just send Mourinho drowning himself and his fellowship in the showers. Let's see if Ladbrokes would agree with my prediction.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home