Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

25 March 2005

Today I will marry my best friend

I love Jasper-Sky Wedding Photography http://www.jasper-sky.com/

Every photo tells a story, taken with an acute eye. I've taken the liberty to post several portraits in my blog, all of which my heart ran away with. The one portrait that stopped me in my tracks was "The hands of love". There were two pairs of hands fastening the buttons on the bride's wedding gown- those of a mother's and a grandmother's. Blessings and love in every touch. Yet another young woman to go through the ritual of marriage and continue the wheel of life.

My preference for monotone photos holds steadfast. Uncomplicated with colours, a story comes out stronger. Remember the cliche saying, "A woman looks her best on her wedding"?

That old wives' myth is true as newton's gravity law. If I can I would want to make a portfolio one day.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home