Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

21 March 2005

In name of HUNGER

I'm ravenous/famished/insatiate/voracious/supperless/hoggish/STARVED. Another sleepless night for me again. Awoke to the soft breeze of a March evening, recharged and pranced in the house playing nuisance (my hobby, my preoccupation... lol!) Duly punished when the clock struck midnight -- starvation sets in! Spread my day's work in front of me and forced my inner energy towards the methological art of calculus & co. After an hr of make-believe studying, I declared Attempt 1: FAILED. But that doesn't deter me in the slightest...*grin!* Jump onto bed and snuggled on my lovely ladybug bedsheet *whee!* Big Bear, Small Bear and Brother Bear sat next to my pillow, peering thru their glassy eyes at the hog that has reclaimed their territory. Muack, my bearbear dearies =)

The wheel of hunger rolls on...one turn, two turn...luring my hapless concentration towards its menacing lair. Pray god! After a fierce battle, the glory is Hunger's, the white flag perched on my threshold. Attempt 2: FAILED.

Attempt3: lodge a complaint with obs, the source of my agony. What was supposed to be a grumble and gripe session materialise into a free breakfast treat for obs courtesy of me. Attempt 3: Indeterminate

Starving still...in islandic Singapore, a land of gastronomic delights aplenty.

5 more hrs to dawn.

5 more hrs to intestinal fulfilment.

The night has never been longer than a Starvation Night.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home