Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

13 February 2006

The result of being 'system rejected'

The school decided to launch a electronic registration gimmick that seems to be only capable of kicking earnest applicants out of the system. People wrestled their way into the ring. Some got thrown out by the neck before they steadied their feet.

Today the 'rejects' marched valiantly to the portal, keeping a watchful eye onto the clock. When I squeezed my way into the system, I almost fell off my chair in helpless laughter. Look at the pathetic slots left for us, poor rejects. Hardly worth a fight.

I mean, who in the world (if they still have something called a brain) would want to fight for sunday classes and weekday night classes?

Nuts.

P.S. I finally get to see the school on sundays. Yeah -_-


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home