Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

02 January 2006

School!

Another 13 more hrs and it'll be Christopher's first day at primary school! Can't wait to troop down to dear old Marsiling with Christopher :)

I can almost imagine the clusters of anxious parents giving last minute reminders to their children who at the moment are listening out for other little voices in the canteen and making mental notes to check out the field for spiders during recess. Of course, there would be even more anxious parents hushing little kids who are overwhelmed rather than awed by the unfamiliarity of a new school.

After some 13 years, I'm back again to the begining of my learning journey except I'm reliving my past through the eyes of my brother. There's some element of nostalgia certainly and an awful lot of mad rushing between lectures and picking Christopher up from school. It's certainly going to be a crazy week. But I'm glad to share in the excitement and anticipation and be part of this significant event in my brother's life.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home