Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

19 January 2005

Faltering on the brim of sanity

It's 5.39pm now. Draining my mug of coffee as I switched my mind to inertia mode. A much needed and timely time off for the little neurones up there. 24 more hrs to a long weekend. I can hardly wait for the respite! Flinching as the deafening ticks of the clock resounded through the room...

Clocking 3 hrs of sleep for 2 consecutive days and possibly today as well, I'm treading on thin wisps of life. All in the name of academia mania. Save me...

Killing at least 70% of neurones and not to mention depleting 69.9999% of my grey matter, I came to a conclusion. I'm a proscratinator, a perfectionist, a workaholic, a coffee addict. I'm insane.

Someone call the asylum please. I'm losing grip, soon.

But at least the perfectionist is answerable to the conscience and on par with the benchmark of expectation.

One more assignment to tease my wilting nerves...I'm a survivor. A survivor. I will survive!

Sometimes such patriotic, oxymoronic chants are necessary for the purpose of self-fulfilling.

2 more papers and 1 more outline. Bless my soul.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home