Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

14 January 2005

Boo to Cowardice

My prayer is answered. I set foot upon the threshold of school before 9. *Cheers!* To a particular early riser, thank you.

But as usual, someone has to put a damper to my spirit. No prize for the loser's identity. An idiot with a big M and a superfluous ego to match. I condemn people who shrink away from a face-to-face confrontation and instead resort to a feeble retort through sms. What an applaudable effort in supporting the continuous growth of local telecommunication companies. COWARD.

A coward who thinks his clever manipulation and snide remarks have gone unnoticed. Get real, ass. Your cards are laid plainly on the deck for the vultures to feed.

You had your chances. Now it's showtime. Try to taunt me on Monday and you're a goner.

I've had my say. Pay heed.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home