Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

18 January 2005

Deliriously overworked, underfed and NOT paid

Oh god...I'm dying over here. From a perverse motivated exhaustion.

Remind me NEVER to resort to last minute work. Talk about rationality...I'll most likely repeat my mistake again. Gosh...there goes my resolution to sleep before midnight. =(

You shall see a burnt-neurone goo-goo doll tomorrow again. At this hour. With the mountainous workload bearing down on me, I want nothing but to be snowed in for a good old month. Leave me alone and let me finish writing all my essays!

Before I sign off, let me thank my faithful stereo and coffee mug. They have worked at breakneck speed as I poured into my work with fervour.

Feverish and gaga with overspent yin & yang,
mich


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home