Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

31 May 2005

Savannah Says | The Fat Girl's Guide to Finding Love | From the Advice Archives

Savannah Says | The Fat Girl's Guide to Finding Love | From the Advice Archives

Savannah beat me to this. Innovative alternatives to losing 20kg:

1. Migrate to places where women with a generous figure are worshipped. Some recommended destinations are eastern Europe and Mexico.

2. Move to places where women are a scarcity. Think Alaska, Antartica.

3. Convert to a culture where every woman is respectably robed and veiled. This can prevent prospective grooms from spotting the conspicuous layers of soft, finger-licking fats spilling over your skirt waistband.

My conclusion:

If I have the bucks to spare on citizenship registration, logistics, language classes (of my destinated country), bribes for the unfortunate matchmaker, I can very well enroll in a slimming programme without changing my geographical locality. And thus increasing my market appeal to the global majority (excluding eastern Europe and Mexico).


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home