Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

18 May 2005

First Day of Summer Vacation 2005

Woke up remarkably early at precisely 6.30 am. Vera will be so proud of me. I'm finally rising with uncle rooster. Kudos to myself. -yay-

Bade farewell to many classmates after the wretched paper.
Van - in Vietnam now and soon to be at 'honeymoon' with her bf at california.
Fred and Yaoyao - Sweet lovers roadtrip to bangkok.
Vincent - I'm still hankering after that huge prezzie X.Li gave u. Tell me! Tell me!
Monica - trust her to club her guts out after sweeping her germs underneath the carpet.
Anella - more shopping, facial, spa, massage, and how can anyone forget Hollywood Secret? Don't overpluck your eyebrows, girl. lol
Li - working hard for her qian2 tu2 (pun intended). Will definitely ask you for a crazy, crazy shopping weekend!
Vera & Jing - holidaying in HK (Speaking of hk, a single airfare to HK on JetStar is only going for SGD 121 and it's one for one! Anyone interested?) Shall make a mental note to get Vera to help me some loot over. I love bags. When's the last time I buy myself a new bag? Can't remember...
Val - i know u will get even prettier over the summer! Look forward to see those summer kissed cheeks in Aug!
Evon - california fitness membership, yea? All my friends are so health conscious. -Covers eyes in shame-
Kelvin - Non-stop shuffle. 'nuff said. Lol.
Jackson - will miss your freezing-cold jokes.
Mervin aka Uncle Dong - Total lifeguard in action. Baywatch, anyone?
Fab - happy mugging. And remember to feed skipper.
Joel - hang in there, won't ya? Just that one/two more weeks!
Calvin - thanks for telling everyone I tripped over my own laptop wire. Now i'm infamous. Humph!
Jiuan - So happy to talk to u again!!! Let's slack in style!!
Darsh - Bug me pls.
Bug - I will bug you.
Ping - Did you miss me? Lol
Leng - Saw ur recent pic taken at coffeebean. So pretty! Talk about metamorphosis. Ahh...I'm still waiting for mine, Jiuan!
Jun - You are one elusive gal! Super undatable! I don't care...You're going to gimme your entire holiday schedule. I will hunt that one free day out!
Jiabi - luvluv! Thanks for ur sms! Didn't expect you to remember...I'm so touched! *tissue pls*
cp - holidaying with nk. And not even getting me a CPU fan! Sulk! I hereby disacknowledge you as my RentAGracia associate. Humph
Gracia - geez...have a great trip at shanghai! Time for my dearest and arguably prettiest darling to get a break :)
By - muahahhaha...how's that research programme coming along? The woes of being a elite. Summer school hot on your trails on a supposedly legal holiday.
Chyan - June 15. I'm marking that day down! Will definitely host a food galore when you're back and i'm in store for that u-know-i-know s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e!

Daddy - Contemplating picking up a 3rd foreign language, Korean. I feel so inadequate. Blish.
Mummy - Shopping pls? Heez
Jo - Happy leading the booboo year ones, hyper enthu student leader! Say hi to B.C for me. lol
LP - Don't even think of it. I'm back again. lol
Chris - funfunfun!
Feifei & co - Hello, I'm michelle. Take it easy. Don't pounce on me. -almost pleading-

Phew...what an overload. Feeling lighter now. YIPPIE.

And now, let's get busy on that shopping-cum-slacking-schedule. And of course, getting down to losing that 20kg.

HAPPY VACATION!


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home