Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

15 April 2005

Dance to my own beat

Had a dreamless sleep (finally) after 33 hrs. The earth could have quaked and I would have peacefully slept on and surrender to nature's destiny. Why, you would ask, don't I sleep. The answer is simple: I'm too frustrated to sleep.

Still learning to live with disappointment and smiling at adversity. There are times I would feel apprehensive to check my email. Afraid of more disappointment shown my way and regret for the impulsive exploit done with Dutch courage. Life has many stations for everyone and mine is not meant to be with the people I have aspired to rub shoulders with. But should one resign to this fate plainly without a well-deserved fight? I should think not.

No matter what may be shoved to my way, my decision will not waver. You can reject me but you can't stop me from trying. So what if I'm not the best?

Life's a dance. I dance to my own beat.


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home