Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

14 April 2005

A Private Dance

Made my blog a new frock for the exams (for luck). Had no idea where my blog is heading for as I did the coding...till I came upon John Michael Montgomery's song.

Life's A Dance (An excerpt)

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
Don't worry about what you don't know
Life's a dance you learn as you go

That's what I want my blog to be. A reminder that life's a dance. To let my heart choreograph my every dance and my soul to soar with my heartbeat. To feel little black notes pulsing through my veins and to arise with a tingling rhythm in my fingertips and toes.

I want to dance everyday of my life. To dance for laughter, to dance for tears, to dance for hope, to dance for fear, to dance for my dream.

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you,
will you join the dance?


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home