Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

25 January 2005

Heaven was copied after Mauritius

Jan 25, 2005. This day is going down in the record. The day of absolute demolition. A reality check. Taking a saying out of context, "Sticks and stones will break my bones but trials will never hurt me." Brought my laptop out on a learning voyage and I've never felt as satisfied as today. I love making little discoveries on my own and today I found aplenty.

Mark Twain once wrote that "heaven was copied after Mauritius." I'm building a Mauritius now...complete with lush sugarcane fields, jagged volcanoes, azure waters on soft white sand, and swaying palms. And I think I just heard the bamboo windchimes on the balcony playing the night serenade of the ocean maiden. The notes still resounding in my mind...


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home