Dreams, Illusions, Bubbles, Shadows

05 July 2005

After-Anger-Rush

I feel more at peace now after purging out the toxins. The gnawing problem still persists, jo. Nevertheless, there are certain few things to celebrate for.

1. New Burberry wallet!
2. Bought a Great Big Book of Everything for Christopher and seeing his happy smile is extremely satisfying.
3. Pre-order my copy of Harry Potter and the half-blood prince at long last. Remembered the last time I called the different chains of bookstores across the country (both sg and msia) to procure a precious copy of Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. What a nerveracking experience it had been. Not that eager to repeat the same telephony game again this year. And thus, the pre-copy receipt, which Mummy paid for.
4. Mummy seldom indulges in herself. The pink Burberry tote Mummy bought today takes a couple of years off her. A lovely change from the brown Gucci.
5. I intend to purchase a large bag for my next sem. Hope to find a sizeable Burberry tote or just any tote. LV just looks too odd on me. The same goes for Gucci and Chanel. Anyway, it's a waste to carry fine bags to school. The killer stack of notes will kill any hardy/pretty-to-look-at leather strap.
6. Looking forward to school. A very strange sign.
7. Making a trip down to the crystals and gemstones shop soon. Apparently I have a miraculous charm over jade. A fengshui master said the stone of my destiny is jade and I suppose he is right. The dull jade bracelet turns into a beautiful coral green, sparkling with clarity. According to the ladyboss, the movement of our bloodflow or qi in our veins can bring 'life' to the stones. Something which I find to be pretty true. Unlike my mum or sis, I think it's a waste to wear crystals to school/on a daily basis. What if I scratch them? Besides, the worst and most durable should be reserved for school. (My personal opinion)
8. Fix up my home IT facility finally after sinking a sizeable capital on it. Courtesy of dad.
9. The 3 musketeers who came to my house today. Man drivers who spent close to an hr to locate my home even with carefully written down directions. Thank god, dad was around to rescue the distressed threesome from some odd lane.
10. Other than the unwanted disturbance, this summer vacation was a holiday well-spent. As August approaches, I feel reluctant to move out of the comfort of my home and camped in a refugee site. However, much as I want to deny this, the latter is an excellent 'motivation' to study. I conclude that I study best in adverse circumstances and not comfy places like home.

My problem is yet to be fully resolved. But at least, I can sleep with an emptier mind tonight. Peace to all.

11 days to Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home